There’s ONE thing I’ve noticed that changes the game in business, and frankly, relationships, too.
This thing has you connect on a deeper level, take up way more space, and absofreakinglutely has everything to do with the success and money you’re making.
It’s a superpower of mine that I’ve strengthened over the years. And, looking back, I can see how it's affected every area of my business, from branding, messaging, content, marketing, my offers, to selling, my sales process, and team.
Let's be real, it’s also made all the difference in my personal life and relationships.
This superpower isn’t just a Kim thing. It’s something I talk with clients about a lot, and the more they lean into and own this superpower for themselves, the more magic they create in their business (and personal lives) from growing their audience, booking new clients, keeping clients, to navigating and managing teams that support their business growth.
The best part about this superpower? It’s one you can step into and start using today, for free, for your own shifts and next-level results.
That’s exactly why I went live to spill the tea on this superpower. I shared the ONE thing that changes everything in business (the mystery!), how to address the common hurdles entrepreneurs face when leveraging this superpower, and some examples of how this one thing can change the game for you in business, too.
Want to know what the heck I’m talking about so you can claim this superpower for yourself?
WE JAMMED ON:
- Exactly how this superpower affects the way you show up in business and your results.
- This will help you step up your marketing, increase your visibility, connections (in and out of business), and skyrocket your sales without changing anything else.
- How this one thing builds self-trust (which is essential as a CEO) AND trust with your audience and potential clients (which is essential for sales).
- Behind-the-scenes client examples using this one thing in business to book clients, keep clients, and manage client and team relationships effectively.
- The most common reasons entrepreneurs resist owning this superpower and how this is holding you back.
- The truth about discomfort in business and what this has to do with building, growing, and scaling a profitable business you love.
- A SIMPLE tool you can use right away to discern when you want to tap this superpower.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!