Look, I know you want to sell more, book out, have a waitlist, have epic launch numbers, and scale your income so you’re making more without working more.
I also know, if you’re reading this, there’s a very good chance you have a HUGE heart and care deeply about your people and your work.
And, sometimes all this heart, empathy, care, and desire for integrity can feel like it goes against everything that helps you market, sell, and blow up your bank account.
It can often feel very either or in our space…either you have a successful business that pays you really well OR you can be a good human who serves people well.
I get it, I’ve been fed the same story, and my clients and I are also evidence that’s simply not true. It CAN be both, and I’d argue it’s this duality that allows for more sustainable income growth over time.
That’s why I went live to shine a light on the most underrated strategy that helps you sell more with integrity.
Because integrity always wins in my book, and it can be a powerful tool in business when you trust it and know how to leverage it so you can BOTH make record-breaking income months and serve your people really damn well.
Wishing you your version of success!
WE JAMMED ON:
- How smart marketing principles can unintentionally push potential clients away (when to use these strategies and when to skip them for more ‘hell yes’ clients).
- The feel-good sales approach that’s completely in integrity AND also happens to be strategically sound and increase not only the sales you make, but also the sales you KEEP.
- The easy frame to take to your sales conversations that allows you to leverage this strategy and book more right-fit clients.
- Two ways you can implement this strategy in your marketing and sales process today - and a walk-through example - so you can sell more without the ick.
- The superpower you already have that will help you stand out, set you apart, and connect with more of the people who want exactly what you’re offering.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!