Ever feel like you’re not successful enough to help - and sell to - the people you want to work with?
Maybe you worry that you don’t have enough social proof, testimonials, or your own shiny results to brag on…
Maybe you think you don’t have enough experience, degrees, letters after your name, dollars in your bank account…
Or maybe your brain keeps telling you, “Why would someone like THAT hire you?”
Unfortunately, this kind of thinking can stall, stop, or derail your ability to work with aligned clients you’re meant to serve - who would love to pay you.
Well, not on my watch
That’s why I went live to talk about how to stop putting potential clients on a pedestal and what you can shift to know and trust that you’re the kind of person “Someone like THAT would love to pay”.
We unpacked why “pedestalling” potential clients can sabotage your messaging, marketing, sales, and who you end up serving, and the mindset behind working with clients at every level - including those who are more “successful” than you.
Wishing you your version of success!
WE JAMMED ON:
- 3 ways “pedestalling” people blocks the flow of booking clients.
- How this approach messes with your strategy and the practical shift you can make to get clear on and connect with the right fit clients for your offers.
- Why the opposite of “pedestalling” isn’t knocking someone down and what you can do instead to close the gap between you and your dream clients.
- Understanding your role in business and how this affects the way you show up, market, and sell so you’re able to stay out of your own way and work with more clients like ‘that’.
- The truth about what you’re selling and how to use business strategy to pull your mindset forward so you can feel more confident - so you can take up space and get paid.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!