I always want to make sure I’m communicating with you, clear on where I stand, and letting you in behind-the-scenes.
That’s why last week, before talking about creating a sales process that sells on repeat, I shared where I stand on anti-racism: one thousand percent Black Lives Matter and zero tolerance in my community.
I also shared my commitment with you: I want to do better than a few posts on IG or a written promise in the FB Group. I strongly believe it's important for me to acknowledge this and share what I'm committed to doing offline.
I still have A LOT to learn and I won't pretend to be an expert on anti-racism. I'm far from it, and I'm not the person to learn about this from. I did share some names of wonderful Black experts I'm learning from.
Join me in the replay below for this important conversation. We also dove into creating a sales process that sells on repeat. I shared why this makes business FEEL easy, brings the service and heart to selling, and sets your business up like a well-oiled machine that makes money on repeat.
Wishing you your version of success!
- Anti-racism: what I’m committed to, what I’m doing, and who I’m learning from.
- My promise to you as a member of my community.
- What most people think ‘sales’ means and why this misses the point (and feels icky).
- Why a heart-centered sales process is different and how it sets you up to sell on repeat so your business feels like a well-oiled machine.
- A seven-step process to heart-centered selling that you can make your own so you can make more money doing what you love.
- Three things your sales process needs that come before you ever make an offer.
- The truth about ‘visibility’ and why this matters if you want to make bank.
- A dating analogy that you can apply to your sales process to sell more without the ick factor.
- A reframe on ‘selling’ that also empowers your potential clients and customers (and converts better).
- 98% of entrepreneurs leave money and sales on the table because they crash and burn at this part of the sales process (and how to make sure you’re not a part of this stat!).
- A non-negotiable part of your sales process if you want to make more bank deposits (hint: I’m obsessed with this).
- What most entrepreneurs skip that costs them business, returns, and missed payments.
- A simple way to save on your marketing and ad spend during the sales process.
- The step most high-achievers gloss over and two reasons this is essential for your future success and sales.
P.S. There are MANY brilliant Black educators online. I’m committed to continuing my learning and anti-racism work and invite you to do the same (this is life-long work). If you’re able to, I encourage you to pay someone for their work and education. Here are some of the people I’m learning from (and investing in education from):
The Trinity Academy has a great Masterclass for $50
LED BY THESE WOMEN:
You can also join ‘Weeze’ for continued education starting at $10/month on her Podia here.
P.P.S. There are also MANY places you can donate. I’m committed to donating a portion of my business’s revenue every month. One organization I believe in and support is The Loveland Foundation, which provides therapy for Black girls and women. I invite you to consider donating here.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!