I know for many of my clients, December kicks up a lot...navigating the holidays, New Year’s business plans, often family patterns and drama get added to the mix, this year we’ve also got Covid-19, all while running the normal day-to-day of business.
It can feel like A LOT, and make even the most level-headed entrepreneur spin out.
That’s why I went live to talk about navigating this season in business so you can successfully close out the year with intention and ease (aka without having meltdowns).
We broke down the two distinct camps I see business owners fall into this time of year, debunked a common business myth, and talked about how to set yourself up for success next season no matter which camp you fall into.
If December, the holidays, and thinking about 2021 business plans is stressing you out, this is a conversation you don’t want to miss!
Wishing you your version of success.
WE JAMMED ON:
- The two camps business owners fall into and how to thrive in either one as you close out the year and bring in 2021.
- How to slow down without throwing in the towel so it’s easy to pick back up in the new year.
- The truth about selling, making sales, and booking clients in December.
- How fear and scarcity show up this time of year and impact business behavior and what to do instead, so you’re running your business intentionally and able to navigate any season to set yourself up for *your* version of success.
- What you need to know about the momentum in your business (and how this impacts the way you show up and your results now and next year).
- What gardening has to do with your business (but really) and the importance of maintenance mode for you and your business sustainability and long-term success.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!