There’s a conversation happening behind closed doors in our online space that I want to bring front and center for you.
I know, because I’ve been talking about this with my coach, clients, and more and more of my peers.
We publicly share the big income wins, the money milestones, and life and business upgrades.
Don’t hear me wrong, I fully believe in celebrating those achievements and growth on many levels - owning success, allowing the good in and integrating it, normalizing money and growing wealth, removing the stigma and shame from talking about money and success…all of this is deeply important and a part of my mission and work.
And, with all light, there’s a shadow side - making more money is no different.
The problem is, our online space doesn’t always leave a lot of breathing room for this “dark side” which only allows the shadow to spread. Like Brené Brown says, “It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows.”
That’s why I went live to talk about the “dark side” of making more money that no one’s talking about online (but they sure as heck are offline).
Recently we shared the additional $132k revenue Kim Argetsinger Coaching LLC brought in last year, and today I want to celebrate my LOWEST income month of 2021 with you.
I’m breaking down the truth about income and scaling, normalizing the ebbs and flows of revenue in business (hint: business isn’t a straight line), shining a light on the trap of making more money so you can avoid those golden handcuffs, and sharing the surprising wins and biggest gifts of that lower-income month.
This is a good one and an important discussion for all of you who want to grow, scale, and make more money, and ALSO want to do it in a way that allows you to enjoy the ride and the passion-driven business you’ve built (you know, the reason you started your business in the first place).
Wishing you your version of success!
And, here's a replay live I did in MY coach's (Lacey Sites) FB group to share why I'm STILL celebrating my lowest income month of 2021!
WE JAMMED ON:
- Why it’s important to normalize talking about money - the highs and the lows - and how this is all part of success, sustainability, and scalability.
- What fashion magazines have to do with making money and the important reminder for your bank account.
- The ‘shadow’ side of making more money and the insidious trap that will keep you feeling stuck chasing (no, we’re not talking about constantly upgrading your lifestyle) and what’s actually true when it comes to business revenue.
- THIS is normal and precedes almost every income uplevel.
- The biggest and most surprising gifts from my lowest cash month in 2021 (I bet it’s not what you think).
- The kind of business goals that support long-term success, so you’re not a one-hit wonder story and can sustain and scale your income and impact year after year.
WANT MORE? YOU CAN FIND MORE FREE TRAININGS INSIDE MY Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!