The news is changing as quickly as you can hit ‘refresh’ on your phone, and emotions are swinging right along with it.
I know because this is something we’re all in together, and I’m also having conversations with my clients moment-to-moment about this.
Anxiety about money.
Uncertainty about running their businesses.
Worry about selling and seeming slimy at a time like this.
AND, my clients are also shifting anxiety into action, have continued to book discovery calls and new clients this past week.
While we all absolutely need to take precautions and do our part to be socially responsible (a few temporary inconveniences to permanently help others), and it’s not the time to be opportunistic, it’s times like this that entrepreneurs who manage their minds and lean into challenges thrive. We’ve seen it in history, and we’ll see it again now.
That’s exactly why I went live this week to talk about creating certainty in uncertain times so you can lead and thrive. This was such a powerful conversation. We talked about managing your mind, leading with positive impact, alchemizing anxiety with action, and why it's important to market and sell amidst the chaos to sustain (and scale) your business and create a positive ripple.
Because your people are looking to you. And, now is the time to lead, be the positive impact, and thrive.
Join us in the replay below.
- Where certainty *actually* comes from and why this is essential to know always, and especially right now, if you want to lead and thrive.
- The #1 thing every heart-centered entrepreneur needs to do (that you’re probably not doing enough of.)
- What feeling your feelings has to do with your certainty and business success.
- Powerful questions to instantly ground and calm you in the midst of chaos.
- What it does and doesn’t mean to be a leader, and why this matters for creating positive impact and your businesses sustainability.
- The antidote for anxiety that also sets you up for service and success (even in uncertain times).
- The answer to: is it icky to sell right now?
- Service or sales? Which one is it? And, why this matters in the midst of Coronavirus.
- Why it’s your responsibility to sell and make money if you’re able to right now.
- The secret reason entrepreneurs thrive.
- The truth about entrepreneurialism and the online space during the Covid-19.
Want more? You can find more free trainings inside my Free Facebook Group Business Besties & Creative Bosses!