Let’s be real – no one needs to go making business harder than it has to be!
Yet, our brains love to overcomplicate, overanalyze, and make emergencies out of things that really aren’t any of the above.
Do you ever second-guess yourself, question your work, or feel anxiety creeping in every time you put your thoughts and offers out into the world?
Or maybe when things are going great with business you find yourself waiting for shit to hit the fan or the other shoe to drop.
Society likely instilled in you that if something isn’t hard or riddled with hurdles, you’re just not doing it right.
Your brain might tell you otherwise, but I want to assure you that business doesn’t have to be this way. As much as your brain might love to go problem hunting and think that’s the way to success - business can actually be peaceful and simple when you know how to manage your mind to get (and stay) out of our own way!
In this episode, we unpack ONE Question to Neutralize Problems and Manage Your Mind for a Peaceful & Profitable Business. Join the conversation to learn about the patterns our brains tend to follow when consumed by fear or ego that might have served you elsewhere but aren’t helping you in business, the importance of working through feelings rather than brushing past them if you want to experience more peace AND profit, and a question and tool you can use to bring more simplicity and spaciousness for more business success.
IN EPISODE 91, we jam on:
- Why you can’t bypass your humanness or rely on being perfectly positive all the time when it comes to learning how to manage your mind to manage your business and create success and next-level income.
- An example of one of the patterns my brain loves to fall into in an attempt to create “safety” and “control” that you might relate to as a CEO, and how this thought loop can perpetuate staying stuck and getting in your own way in business if you aren’t attuned to it.
- ONE Question I asked myself in this example (and why it’s phrased the way it is) that pulls back the veil on perceived problems so you can take a neutral approach and shift out of fear-based thinking into forward-thinking that sets you up for now and future success.
- How using this question can benefit you from not only a mind-management perspective with solving problems, but also with managing emotions and feelings so that you can identify and tackle the real problems and areas that need your attention most for business growth.
- The incredible impact – and peaceful & profitable business – that is possible for you when you stop looking for, finding, and fighting problems that don't actually exist.
- Taking the “emergency importance level” down in your brain so your business can be more spacious, enjoyable, and easeful in your pursuit of your version of success and more of the good stuff like clients, cash, and joy!
Click here to tune in to ONE Question to Neutralize Problems and Manage Your Mind for a Peaceful and Profitable Business on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!
P.S. Ready to master and manage your own mind so you can step up and into your next level of success, income, and impact without creating unnecessary drama and busy work, self-sabotaging, or upper limiting?
Book your free coaching consultation here to talk about how I can support you with identifying the real problems you need to solve, help you notice the patterns that are keeping you in your own way, and create clarity around the simple strategy (messaging, marketing, sales) and action plan that works for you to make more money doing what you love.