Ever feel like you’re posting in all the “right” places and doing all the strategy things...but still not getting the results you want?
Maybe you secretly know you’re actually pretty damn good at what you do, but when it comes to sharing that with the world...well, you’re modest and praised for how humble you are?
Or maybe you’ve been working so.damn.hard. on figuring out what makes you unique so you can get heard above the noise online (‘cause, there’s like a new coach online every 3.5 seconds it seems)?
Oh, I hear you loud and clear, and that’s why I’m especially excited to share this week’s podcast episode with you.
In Episode 9, we’re talking about one of my favorite topics and breaking down ONE question that was a game-changer for me and took me from hiding in plain sight, shrinking, and struggling to taking up space and building a multi-six-figure business.
Today’s question is one of my favorites to ask my clients because not only does it tap into your CEO mindset, but it also allows you to uplevel your marketing strategy for increased visibility, income, AND impact.
If there’s one episode you grab your journal for to jot out your personal answer, make it this one!
You heard me right, get out your journal and be sure to write your answers to this question at the end of this episode to tap into your business gold so you can take up space like the badass boss you are (and get paid)!
In episode 9, we jam on:
- The sneaky mindset that keeps you hiding in plain sight, shrinking, and spinning your wheels in business and what you need to shift if you want to take up more space like a (badass) boss online.
- What does “hiding in plain sight” actually mean and look like? How to tell if this is your sabotage of choice so you can identify this business block and shift it.
- The truth about being a business owner no one wants to tell you, and what this has to do with your ability to book paying clients.
- One of the most common and sneaky reasons marketing strategy falls flat and doesn’t convert and what you need to know to avoid this marketing trap.
- The ONE question you can ask to step into your power, own your badassery (this is totally a word, right?), and create your own blue ocean online to make bank.
- The responsibility you have to step into as a business owner if you want to build, grow, and scale a profitable, sustainable business online.
- Are you giving away THIS essential trait as a CEO and selling yourself and your business short?
- How to listen to your answers to this ONE question for insights into your opportunities for growth and next steps so you can take up space like a badass boss and get paid.
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!