Was your marketing strategy created with the clients you want to attract in mind…or is there a chance it’s actually a reaction or defense mechanism from a bad experience in business?
It’s easy to forget what you focus on expands. So, if you’re trying to control challenges in your business, those problems are only going to feel and become bigger the more you look at them - and that can bleed into your message, marketing, and results.
In this episode, we dive into a simple, but powerful ONE Question to Raise Your Marketing Standards and Manifest Dream Clients! Join the conversation to learn both the magical and practical side to attraction in your business so you can fuel your strategy, marketing, and content with the right words for the right people - to attract the kind of clients you want, and in turn the income you want as well.
IN EPISODE 69, we jam on:
- My dating history, the shift I created to change the trajectory of my life, and ONE Question that came from this experience that can help you attract what you desire most in your business or life.
- Understanding the energetic side of this ONE Question so you can implement powerful marketing that draws in paying clients.
- The often overlooked lens I want you to view this question through that will help you tap into strengthening relationships - with yourself and your dream clients.
- The “sticky” sides of this question that may come up and some follow-up questions to ask so that you can figure out where you might be blocking yourself from bringing in incredible clients and money and how to use this as a mindset growth opportunity!
- Fun mindset practices you can do with your answers to this ONE Question to help you manifest success (practically and magically) into your business - plus, my “secret” tip on how to “re-use” that journaling!
Click here to tune into Episode 69: ONE Question to Raise Your Marketing Standards and Manifest Dream Clients on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!