When was the last time you took a big, scary leap in your business?
If there’s one enemy to growth - business or otherwise - it’s complacency. Sure, there are times to integrate, time to sustain, rest, and where you put your foot on the gas more than others, but that’s much different than no longer stretching outside of your comfort zone.
To continue to grow personally and scale your business income and impact, you need to kick up a little excitement and get innovative from time to time. In this episode, we’re unpacking ONE Question to Ditch Complacency and Uplevel Your Income & Impact!
Join the conversation to learn the difference between boring and complacency in business, what to do if you don’t know what the next level looks like for you, and how to get clear on your next action step to grow as a human and a business owner!
IN EPISODE 68, we jam on:
- Why I tell my clients the goal in business is ‘boring’, and how this frame of mind can help you create a sustainable and profitable business that generates the exciting results you want most.
- The difference between “boring” and “complacency” and ONE Question (inspired by a game I played with my Mastermind sisters) that will help you identify your growth edges so you can stretch yourself to a whole new level in business!
- Why you don’t need to wait until a certain stage in business to ask yourself this ONE Question, and where I’m NOT inviting you to use this question!
- What often lies beneath complacency and some sub-questions to play with if you’re in a place where you feel like you’ve reached the top or there’s nowhere else for you to grow with your business.
- An easy-to-understand example to help you determine if you’re really stepping outside of your comfort zone or creating your own limitations and income ceiling.
- How to coach yourself with this question so you can be your own advocate and know when you’ve identified your next stretchy action step to support your business uplevel.
Click here to tune into Episode 68: ONE Question to Ditch Complacency and Uplevel Your income & Impact on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!