Ever wondered why it seems like every time you reach a new milestone in business, something tries to get in your way?
Maybe you get sick, you get hit with an unexpected invoice, or you pick a fight with your partner - these are all just some examples of classic self-sabotage that I’ve seen (and experienced myself) amongst entrepreneurs when success starts rolling in.
This kind of ‘upper limiting’ might be common, but that doesn’t mean you have to fall into this form of sabotage that slows you down on your journey to growing and scaling a wildly successful business you love. It does mean you need the right mindset tool to help you fend off the negativity so you can increase your ability to receive and hold all the good stuff - clients, cash, joy - you desire from your work.
Tune into this episode where we’re chatting about breaking thought patterns, the truth about discomfort with success, and ONE Question to Avoid Self-Sabotage and Embrace Epic Growth in Your Business.
IN EPISODE 67, we jam on:
- One of the most common mindset “blocks” I see within entrepreneurs who want to grow, scale, and break through each new ceiling they meet in business (and the brain science behind this so you know you’re human and not alone!).
- ONE Question to help you catch when this form of self-sabotage creeps in so you can create and sustain success moving forward!
- Why your brain can’t rely on positive affirmations to stop self-limiting thoughts - and how this question can give you back your power and actually help you stretch your capacity for receiving more of the good stuff (like clients, money, and enjoying the ride)!
- What to do if you feel resistance or discomfort around good things coming into your business so you can stay out of your own way instead of derailing your success.
- Another opportunity where you can use this ONE Question to help you level-up your income, impact, or personal life satisfaction.
Click here to tune into Episode 67: ONE Question to Avoid Self-Sabotage and Embrace Epic Growth in Your Business on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!