We talk a lot about making more money but not so much about what comes after that income hits your bank account.
It’s nice to have those big cash months and more clients lined up than you know what to do with, but generating wealth - and the freedom that comes with it - is about more than working your money mindset muscles only for the sake of making more.
Because it’s not just about the money you make; it’s how you make your income AND what you do with your profit that determines your experience in and out of business.
In this episode, we unpack ONE Question to Identify Your Money Blueprint for Richness & Wealth. Join the conversation to learn how to think differently about your relationship with money and intentionally spend, save, and invest in a way that sets you up for your version of success and financial freedom.
IN EPISODE 66, we jam on:
- How I think about bank deposits and the most overlooked (and arguably most important) decision you’ll make with your profit that will help you shift your relationship with money so you can enjoy it now and later.
- Two core issues I notice when entrepreneurs start making consistent income, and how to ensure that you don’t fall into these traps, so your cash can serve you and your business.
- A surprising - and important - life lesson that’s influenced my money decisions and ONE Question to help you identify your money blueprint so you can spend, save, and invest consciously.
- The “pressure point” to note as you ask yourself this ONE Question so you can tap into your unapologetic truth, and sub-questions to shed more light on your relationship with money so you can strengthen your mindset.
- An example of how I use this ONE Question to make investment decisions - and why you might not always have the same answer from one opportunity to another.
- How to stretch yourself as you manage your mind to manage your money, and how this practice can set you up to scale.
Click here to tune into Episode 66: ONE Question to Identify Your Money Blueprint for Richness & Wealth on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!