Let’s be real: It’s really hard to show up for your business, build your client list, manage a team, make money, and leave the kind of impact you want when your mental health is suffering.
We’re all here to build businesses on our terms, after all, and I don’t know about you, but poor mental health and lack of self-care are not on my list of terms!
Even though mental health may not be something you’re dealing with now, it’s vital to have the tools to take care of yourself and be prepared to deal with stressors and struggles. Awareness is also a much better solution than ignoring a problem for as long as possible, hoping it’ll go away.
My guest for this episode, Kaleo Awana, licensed executive therapist and ICF certified executive coach, wants to help you get out of the stressed, stuck, and sick patterns in your life so you can heal, break negative patterns and powerfully up-level in business - and every area of your life.
Tune in to join Kaleo and I as we unpack ONE Question to Tune into Your Mental Health for More Success and the science and research that supports this question along with practical tips you can use to address what’s going on in your headspace (whether you’re struggling now with mental health or not) for increased capacity to thrive in business.
IN EPISODE 65, KALEO AND I DISCUSS:
- Kaleo’s background in therapy, coaching, and how she’s been able to change her own life and her clients’ lives through addressing mental health.
- The statistics that paint a picture of the mental health crisis in the U.S. and help you understand why you need to address your own mental health as a CEO.
- ONE Question you can use daily to gain perspective on your mental health, and how to interpret your answers so you can lean on the tools you need to successfully run and scale your business from a solid headspace.
- Kaleo’s antidote for stress and the factors (aside from genetics) that play a role in mental health so you can start to take control of whatever emotions or feelings you’re dealing with - so you’re able to get back to neutral to manage your business.
- What “self-care” really means and how to understand what will help you reach your version of joy, peace, and the higher-vibration emotions you desire that allow you to both enjoy the ride, sustain success, and allow you to uplevel.
- The tendencies of high-functioning individuals when they experience a lot of stress and a follow-up question to ask to make sure you’re not going down a similar road yourself so you can stay out of self-sabotage and avoid burnout.
- What to do when your brain is on overdrive or you don’t feel as in tune with yourself in terms of stress or anxiety, or any negative feelings that could be impacting your ability to run a profitable and impactful business.
- How to tell when it might be time to work with a good coach or therapist to help you address your mental health or the roadblocks you’re experiencing so you can move through them and continue building, growing, and scaling on your terms.
Connect with Kaleo Awana:
Click here to tune into Episode 65: ONE Question to Tune into Your Mental Health for More Success with Kaleo Awana on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!