I do things differently than what you typically see in the coaching industry.
So, this week, instead of unpacking a question for you to take and apply to your business, I’m answering ONE Question YOU’VE frequently asked me that’s going to help you determine if you’re building, growing, and scaling a business in a way that works for you.
In this episode, I share an inside look at the way I structure my business, how this model works, and why I do things this way in terms of benefits for my clients and myself. Plus, I’ve sprinkled in some considerations you might want to make as you invest in yourself, your business, and decide how to scale for your own next-level income and impact results!
Tune in to hear my insights and experiences with scaling a 1:1 coaching practice, all things money, the coaching-client relationship, and my answer to your ONE Question Around Scaling a Successful Coaching Business the Unconventional Way.
IN EPISODE 64, WE JAM ON:
- ONE Question that I get asked all.the.time and how it relates to my passion for helping entrepreneurs like you build, grow, and scale profitable businesses - on *your* terms.
- What makes my business different from the way most other coaches operate, my unapologetic answer to this FAQ, and how to identify the right opportunities to create aligned results for yourself in business so you’re able to sustain your success for the long term.
- The beautiful sides and edges that come with the model I’ve chosen, and my thoughts on what to avoid when you’re choosing your next steps to scale so they both align and stretch you.
- How I’m able to separate my income from my value and worth as a coach and business owner and why it’s essential you do too, for success and sanity.
- Other ways this approach benefits my clients and myself, plus my view on what a coaching-client relationship is truly about so you can help your clients thrive on their own terms, too.
- A sub-question to the ONE Question I’ve been asked and the answer that might surprise you, but will also help you see the importance of working through your “sticking points” with money in business.
Episode 53: ONE Question for Aligned Pricing, Values, and Income with Shari Balouchi
Live Replay: The Dark Side of Making More Money and Why I’m Celebrating My Lowest Cash Month of 2021
Click here to tune into Episode 64: You Asked, I Answered: ONE Question Around Scaling a Successful Coaching Business the Unconventional Way on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!