Wouldn’t it be nice if you could avoid any hiccups on your entrepreneurial journey?
Unfortunately, business success doesn’t happen that way. The good news? Those bumps along the road can also become your biggest opportunities to evolve and grow if you allow them to be.
My guest, Soulful Business + Leadership Coach Emily Cassel, is all about making this journey regenerative rather than depleting or exhausting - and that includes the way you approach the challenges you face in business so that they MAKE you, instead of break you.
IN EPISODE 63, EMILY AND I JAM ON:
- Emily’s perspective on challenges in business that you can adopt to shift your mindset in any circumstance for a more empowered response that makes your success inevitable.
- A behind-the-scenes look at Emily’s most recent launch, the unexpected setback she experienced, and ONE Question she asked to process and proactively problem solve that you can utilize when business throws you a curveball.
- How this ONE Question applies to leadership, your greater mission and vision, and how it can help you create more impact (and income!) through your business.
- Skill No. 1 Emily likes to teach new entrepreneurs - that you can reflect on and apply - for dealing with the uncomfortable parts of business that can make or break you.
- Other reflective bonus questions you can ask yourself when it feels like everything you want to accomplish is unavailable or out of reach so you can take your power back, show up, and do the damn thing.
- What Emily has built in her business to support her in any circumstance and how this will support your business, energy, team, and results. Plus, Emily elaborates on the practical applications of these energies when you feel paralyzed by discomfort.
- Some real talk and a reminder about trying experiences to help you feel more connected and encouraged to keep moving forward toward the enlivened success, income, and impact you’re meant for.
Emily’s podcast Like Nobody’s Business
Course: Soulful Business Academy (use promo code PODCAST)
Click here to tune into Episode 63: ONE Question to Reframe Setbacks and Lead an Impactful Business with Emily Cassel on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!