Whether your next goal is to make your first sale, first or next $1k, $10k, $20k, $30k, or $100k month, every new income mile marker asks you to to release limitations and stretch your mindset around what’s possible and what you’re open to receive and have when it comes to money and success.
Join me in this episode, where I’m exposing the ONE Question behind my $31k cash month (that you can ask for your own record-breaking income months).
We’re taking a look at how you can use this question to get clear on what’s keeping you stuck kissing your income ceilings, and how to identify what you need to shift to be able to run at and bring in your your next money-making goal.
In episode SIX, we jam on:
- Why I preach the power of celebration and want to encourage you to brag on your wins and talk about money.
- the meaning behind my $31k cash month and how I want to invite you to think about this in your own business.
- ONE Question behind my first $1k, $10k, $20k, and now $31k cash month that you can ask for your own record-breaking income months.
- The annoying truth about anything you want to create in your business...and why this question is essential to ask if you want to actually create those money-making months you *say* you want.
- THIS is where the real work comes in for any money goal and why your brain wants to resist this like the plague so you stay under your own income ceiling.
- The sweet spot you need to know about that precedes any next-level result.
- The truth about wrestling bears and why this matters if you want to get out of your own way to build, grow, and scale a profitable business on your terms.
- A look behind-the-scenes at how I use this question in my process for working through my mindset gremlins around big money goals so you can apply this to your mindset practice and be open to receive more paying clients and cash.
- Some real talk about your mindset, brain, and what really shifts the stories holding you back so you can reach your income goals.
- A valuable side benefit from asking this ONE Question that helps you KNOW you’re in alignment and running at the goals you actually want to create in your business.
7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose by Mark Manson
Episode 1: ONE Question That Led to My Business Success
An oldy but goody, Bonus Celebration Guide: Celebrate Your Way to More Happiness and Success
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!