Ever post your content online and then delete it minutes later because you’re worried it sucks or what someone might think?
Maybe you’re sitting on something you’ve been waiting to hit the ‘publish’ button on...like your website, that vulnerable blog you wrote, or the business celebrations you want to own?
Or maybe you know what you want to share with the world, but the actual process of getting your story out there feels confusing and hard AF?
Whether or not you want to write and publish a book, sharing your story and publishing content consistently is a big lever for your business marketing, income, and impact.
Bravely sharing your truth, finishing, and sharing your work with the world is also one of the most common places entrepreneurs get stuck, procrastinate, or stall out.
That’s why I’m excited to share this conversation with my dear friend and client, Reinvention Architect, author, and speaker, Craig Stanland with you.
In 2013, Craig’s life hit rock bottom when he was arrested, sentenced to 2 years of Federal Prison, 3 years of Supervised Release, and ordered to pay $834,307.00 in restitution. He lost everything, including his identity.
Fast forward to today, and Craig’s the author of the soon to be published memoir, Blank Canvas: How I Reinvented My Life after Prison, a highly sought after public speaker with a TEDx Talk, and a powerful coach who helps his clients start over so they can rebuild, and reinvent themselves to create the extraordinary life they've always wanted
Join us in this week’s episode where Craig’s unpacking ONE Question behind bravely sharing your story, getting published, and making an impact.
In Episode 19 we jam on:
- The power of exploring ONE question from multiple perspectives and how this can support you in continuing to get unapologetic answers for next-level, unapologetic results.
- The inauspicious beginnings for this week’s question and how Craig went from ‘rock bottom’ to success story (and what you can take away so you don’t have to wait for things to fall apart to turn your life and results around).
- The truth about sharing your story, who you need to share it with first, and how this can support your personal and business growth.
- A real peek behind-the-scenes at the creative process and how to move through fear, frustration, and procrastination to bravely share your truth and create a bigger impact.
- The mindset you need to cultivate to find peace and freedom (and, you better believe this mindset also supports your ability to make and receive more money doing what you love).
- Understanding ‘values’ to help you gain clarity on your intentions and make better decisions that serve your business success.
- An inside look at Craig’s creative process and journey from first draft to publishing his memoir, Blank Canvas: How I Reinvented My Life After Prison (official launch date May 25, 2021)!
Connect with Craig: www.craigstanland.com
Purchase Craig’s book Blank Canvas: How I Reinvented My Life after Prison
Quote referenced: "The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!