Raise your hand if you’re an overthinker
Don’t lie. Did you stop to think about that first, lol?
What if I told you your overthinking was also a part of what makes up your “CEO Superpowers”? In fact, I’d bet that’s what also allows you to be mindful, plan, connect the dots, anticipate needs, and problem solve.
It’s just likely not helping you out when it comes to focus, taking strategic action, and building the kind of momentum that leads to big results in business.
That’s why, in this week’s episode, we’re unpacking ONE Question for CEO focus, momentum, and money.
In Episode 177, we jam on:
- The number one way I see smart entrepreneurs get in their own way, play small, and slow down or stop their growth altogether, and how to turn things around to get results.
- My hack for reducing overwhelm, whether that’s from having audacious goals with what feels like a never-ending to-do list, or insecurities and worries of not being good enough, getting rejected, or being disappointed.
- How to use this question to create laser focus in your business and identify the next right steps to build momentum and help you reach your bigger picture business vision.
- The truth about your “CEO Superpowers” and what’s helpful to remember so you’re “using them for good” instead of falling to the “dark side”.
- The common denominator among my clients who get the biggest results, whether that’s going from $0 to six-figures to their first million dollar year, and how you can adopt the same approach for your own six and seven-figure results in business.
Grab your earbuds and join us for this week’s episode of ONE Question: Unapologetic Questions for Unapologetic Results!
Click here to tune into Episode 177: ONE Question for CEO Focus, Momentum, and Money on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!
Book a Free $100k CEO Mindset & Strategy Session here
Book a free coaching consultation here
Join Kim’s FB Group, Business Besties & Creative Bosses here
Have an unapologetic question you want Kim to answer in an upcoming episode? Submit your Q here.
I know you’re a f*cking badass and a genius at what you do.
You might not feel like one everyday or might be hiding your magic in plain sight, but I know you’re here, playing the entrepreneurial game, betting on yourself, and doing the scary thing every day. That says A LOT about you.
I can also tell you after supporting 15 clients to their first six-figure year, many more to multi-six-figures, and two clients to seven-figures with a third on track for a million this year -> the results you want are closer than you think.
I bet you’re one or two small shifts away from the big results you want. I’d put money on the fact that you’re doing far more right than you realize and closer to everything you want than you know - the booked out roster, the $100k launch, the recurring $10k months working part-time hours…
In fact, I’ll do better than bet you. I’ll put my money where my mouth is and SHOW you for FREE.