Most entrepreneurs are leaving a ridiculous amount of money on the table.
In fact, stats (and personal experience running a booked-out business supporting clients behind-the-scenes) say, there’s one area of your sales process that you’re most likely skipping that can dramatically increase the number of clients you book and the money you’re making.
This is one of the biggest opportunities I see on both the mindset and strategy sides of your sales process, and it’s also where I notice the most resistance, push back, and worry about coming across as pushy when it comes to selling.
If you’re a client of mine, you know this is something I’m always harping on and asking you because I KNOW this is something you can take action on to start bringing in more clients and cash. And, frankly, it’s a question I think not enough business owners are asking themselves that also happens to allow you to be of service, show your people you care, and show up as a professional.
That’s why, in Episode 17 of ONE Question: Unapologetic Questions for Unapologetic Results, I’m asking you ONE Question you need to book more ‘hell yes’ clients.
In episode 17 we jam on:
- A look behind-the-scenes at how a local jewelry shop had me questioning my investment (and almost lost my business) and what this can teach all of us about retaining happy, repeat clients who want to pay you.
- A tested and tried (simple) business and sales principle I’m obsessed with that just plain works to help you make more money (and how you can start using this today to increase the number of ‘hell yesses’ you hear).
- The question I ask myself and my clients regularly that’s contributed to making consistent multi-five-figure months and my clients’ getting booked out making record-breaking income months.
- A reframe you can use to help you show up and be of more service to your potential clients, make them feel taken care of, and in turn, book and retain more paying clients.
- How shrinking back in your sales process can unintentionally disempower your potential clients and push them away.
- The truth about your sales process and what most business owners get confused about that leaves them frustrated and costs them clients.
- The surprising sales stats and the massive opportunity this opens up for you to book more clients (without needing more leads, a bigger audience, or ads).
Enroll in Sell Out Without Feeling Like a Sellout for Free
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!