I had a very different question and podcast episode planned for today’s episode, but a conversation with my coach (yes, coaches have coaches, too) had me switch things up.
I always want to give you a true look behind-the-scenes at what goes into building, growing, and scaling a profitable business you’re wildly in love with on your terms.
The truth, truth is on the day of recording our conversation, I was both celebrating my biggest income month (March was a $38k cash month from 1:1) and processing some hard trauma from my past in a new way.
I have so much gratitude and respect for the personal development space. But, I find sometimes the narrative can skew towards only being and showing up as ‘high vibe’, omitting the human range of emotions and very real work that allows for those high vibes.
And, I know, because I hear this from clients regularly, this brings a fear that if you’re feeling anything but positive and happy, you’ll sabotage your business, manifesting abilities, and potential for booking clients, making money, and having an impact.
Join me for this week’s episode where I’m unpacking ONE Question to help you stop shoving so-called negative emotions down and avoid toxic positivity so you can make space for more of the good stuff, like joy, money, and success.
Because the truth is when you make the negative insignificant, you also make the positive insignificant.
In episode 16 we jam on:
- Record-breaking income months and trauma brain. Holding space and allowing for both to co-exist.
- What you need to understand about your content plan so you can work your strategy and create space for flow.
- The trap I see well-meaning high-achievers fall into in the personal development space and how this limits your potential for happiness and business growth.
- The truth about ‘negative’ emotions and manifesting clients and money.
- The difference between being an actual victim and a victim mindset and why this matters for your mindset (and how this affects your ability to share your mission and make an impact).
- The counterintuitive mindset work I suggest for moving through the harder emotions and why this is important if you want more of the good stuff (like joy, money, and success).
- The pattern that keeps entrepreneurs playing small and how to use this week’s question to interrupt it to play a bigger game and take up more space.
- Two tools you can borrow to avoid toxic positivity and make space for true positivity.
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!