Feel like you’re doing everything ‘right’ and still not getting what you want (like booking clients and making enough money to finally leave your draining job)?
And, then, someone else comes out of what seems like nowhere online and starts posting about their income months and wins...and, they’re not even doing things right!
What in the actual?!
It can feel triggering and frustrating AF to feel like you’re playing nice and still not getting what you want only to watch someone else show up, throw abandon to the wind, and brag about their epic results.
That’s why, in Episode 14 of ONE Question: Unapologetic Questions for Unapologetic Results, I’m asking you ONE Question to help you be one of those people who unapologetically gets *exactly* what they want in business so you can make more money on *your* terms.
In episode 14 we jam on:
- One of the most important skills in business that has everything to do with the money you’re making, and an easy way you can get better at this skill TODAY.
- How often you really need to make offers and follow-ups to book more clients.
- The #1 strategy that’s helped me book more clients, make consistent multi-five-figure income months, and manage a team that supports my business growth.
- The real reason you’re not getting what you want in your business.
- The simple way to move through fear and grow in ANY area of business.
- What you need to know to create *your* version of business success and make money on *your* terms.
- The most common way entrepreneurs leave money on the table and how to avoid this trap for more income and impact.
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!