Stories sell, and the stories you tell matter.
And no, I'm not talking about IG stories
Last week, we dove into the power of story and how this can help you create original content that sounds like you, speaks to your people, and compels them to listen and buy.
(Missed it? Listen to Episode 12: One Question for Content That Connects & Converts here).
We talked about the stories you’re sharing in content, but what about the stories you’re telling yourself?
Ever notice there’s a narrator in your brain telling you stories all.day.long.?
Those stories inform your CEO Identity which is a powerful thing when it comes to the money you’re making (or not making) in business.
In fact, your identity as a CEO encompasses all of your mindset, thoughts, stories, and sets up the parameters and boundaries for business and life. It’s basically a representation of the non-stop narrative running in your mind.
Your business (and life) tends to mirror your identity back to you. Meaning, if you take a look at the results in your business and what’s showing up, there’s a good chance what you’re seeing is a direct reflection of your identity.
Your inner narrative is also where your marketing really begins; it’s an ad campaign to yourself you’re running all day, everyday.
Join me in Episode 13, where I’m asking ONE Question to help you uncover the most important story you’ll tell to shift your own narrative so you can impact your audience, business, and overall income.
We’re breaking the power of story, the most powerful form of advertising, and where your marketing really begins (hint, hint: it’s with you).
In episode 13 we jam on:
- What X-Men and your brain have in common and what you need to know to leverage your brain’s power and magic for next-level success.
- The #1 thing that affects your communication, content, marketing, sales, and what’s reflected back to you in business.
- How stories impact your mindset and can keep you stuck and spinning your wheels and ONE Question to shift the narrative so you can get out of your own way and run at bigger results.
- The funny secret about stories and how this can empower you to shift your personal narrative so you can step into your CEO Identity to grow and scale your business.
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs with heart hide in plain sight and limit their ability to take up space and impact more lives.
- How to use this week’s question to take up more space like the boss you are so you can serve more people and make beautiful money for the work you do.
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!