Gone are the days of following a cut-and-paste formula for content marketing.
And, come on, has it really ever felt good to regurgitate what so-and-so says anyway?
If you know me, you know I’m all about the power of content to start and build relationships online and share some value before you ever ask someone to put a ring on it.
I also know how challenging it can feel to come up with original content ideas and to know what to share online.
Especially when you feel like you’re talking about the same thing over and over again. Am I right?
How do you stay on message, keep repeating your message for that infamous know, like, and trust AND keep it interesting enough to compel people to stop their scroll and buy?
This happens to be one of my favorite things to support clients with on the marketing and strategy side (as well as the mindset side), which is why I’m excited to share this episode of ONE Question: Unapologetic Questions for Unapologetic Results with you.
Join me in Episode 12, where we’re breaking down ONE question to help you think outside the box so you can create original content that sounds more like you, connects with your audience, and helps you sell more.
In episode 12 we jam on:
- How your brain is designed to learn and what this means for your content if you want to deliver value that encourages people to pay attention, get to know you and your brand, and ultimately say, “Take my money!”.
- The #1 thing I want you to STOP doing in your content and what to do instead for original content that stands out online and connects with your audience.
- ONE question you can ask yourself to break the mold and unlock original content ideas that sound like you, connect with your people, and increase your sales.
- The secret behind powerful marketing and how this ONE question will help you tap into this magic.
- The most common way entrepreneurs water down their content and how to avoid this trap for deeper connections and more sales.
- My favorite (and and easy) tool for content creation that connects and coverts.
Learn more about Kim: kimargetsinger.com
Learn more about the show: kimargetsinger.com/podcast
Book a free coaching consultation: https://bit.ly/kimconsult
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!