It’s noisy online.
And, when it comes to visibility and actually being seen and heard, sometimes it can feel like you’re shouting into a void and getting it all wrong.
If you’re anything like most entrepreneurs, this can have you asking:
Why isn't this working?
What am I missing?
What am I doing wrong?
While I don’t believe there’s such a thing as a bad question, there are definitely better, more empowering questions you can ask yourself for those better answers to help you stand out online.
That’s exactly why I’m so excited to share this conversation with award-winning speaker, best-selling Amazon author, Business Mentor, and Speaking Strategist, Laurie-Ann Murabito, with you today.
Join us in Episode 11, where Laurie -Ann shares the ONE question that helped her go from asking, “What am I doing wrong?”, to getting visible and scaling her business.
We talk about how you can use this ONE question to get heard above the noise online, discover your unique process, and improve your messaging to attract the right clients.
In episode 11 we jam on:
- The truth about what prompted this ONE question for Laurie-Ann Murabito and how it turned things around, helped her get seen, and scale her business online.
- The most important thing to uncover when it comes to your messaging and why you need this to stand out above the noise.
- The secret successful business owners know about pivoting that changes the game and sets you up for growth.
- Laurie-Ann busts through the confusion and breaks how to attract people the right way online, even if you’re sensitive or an introvert.
- The #1 tip Laurie-Ann has for identifying your unique process and why this matters if you want to get seen and paid.
- An actionable and simple first step for messaging clarity you can implement today.
Connect with Laurie-Ann Murabito: speakandstandout.com
Tune in to Laurie’s Podcast: Be In Demand
Join her Facebook business group: Entrepreneurs Making An Impact
Connect with Laurie on IG: @laurieann.murabito
Fault in Our Stars by John Green
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!