Do you ever find yourself thinking about money goals and immediately notice all the gaps keeping you stuck hitting an income ceiling?
When you haven’t reached your next level success quite yet, do you tend to think about all of the problems you need to solve to get “there”?
Or maybe you’ve just celebrated that record-breaking cash month but are already worrying about it going away or are having a hard time holding on and sustaining it?
What if I told you, sometimes staying stuck in the same challenges and at the same level of money in your bank account is a way to feel “comfortable” and safe?
In fact, this is something I support my clients with behind-the-scenes as they add zeros to their revenue because there’s a human tendency to resist overflow that can cause smart entrepreneurs to self-sabotage or backslide.
As we close out our Millionaire Mindset series, we’re unpacking ONE Question to Integrate and Lock in Your Next Level Success!
Join the conversation to learn what successful people really think about - and what they’re NOT spending mental real estate on, why you might find it hard to get out of that gap between where you’re at now and where you want to be financially, the number one thing I tell my clients to do at every new income level, and a new way to approach your “money mindset” that works with your challenges so you can step into a higher level of mind and become a millionaire-minded CEO.
IN EPISODE 109, we jam on:
- The types of people I grew up around thanks to my father’s business, the peers around me who make great money – in other words, those who are grounded in their success – and what they DON’T tend to think about.
- The surprising thing I encourage clients to focus on when they’re feeling stuck in the “gap” or hitting an income ceiling to help them shift and reach their next-level money goals.
- The rude awakening many business owners face when they first make a million dollars and how to make sure that doesn’t spin you out and have you self-sabotage back down to your previous level of success.
- ONE Question to help you with the kind of thinking that will pull you forward rather than looping around the fears, worries, and challenges you’re facing now – and ultimately help you close the gap to whatever amount of income you want to make.
- The trap many entrepreneurs find themselves in with challenges in business and how you can turn them into a point of mastery to move forward toward your millionaire-minded CEO self.
- The truth about why I got a piano and how this relates to avoiding self-sabotage - so you can apply this “brain hack” to sustaining your success.
- The sneaky resistance that might be preventing you reaching the level of financial self-imposed barriers to expand into receiving more money.
Sign up here for the Masterclass: Leverage Your Unique Millionaire Money Blueprint
Click here to tune into Episode 109: Millionaire Mindset Series – ONE Question to Integrate and Lock in Your Next Level Success on iTunes or use the buttons below!
Then, after you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and every month we pick one person who’s left a review to win a free coaching session.
Wishing you your version of success!
P.S. Ready to identify and close the right gaps in your business so you can create, integrate, and lock in your next level of success - whether that’s getting fully booked, bringing in consistent $10k or $20k cash months, or making a million on any timeframe?
Book your free consultation here to talk about how I can support you with stepping into the millionaire-minded CEO version of yourself so you can show up to run your business like a business and make six, multi-six, or seven figures on your terms.