Think about the last time something challenging popped up in your business (maybe you’re just going with all of 2020, I’m not judging).
Did you get flustered? Emotional? Want to jump ship?
Or maybe you tried to ignore it, shove it down, and positive your way through it?
After celebrating five years of business success and supporting countless clients with the behind-the-scenes of their business to create their own big results, I can tell you, sometimes shit hits the fan and happens.
And, when it doesn, simply plastering on positivity isn’t always enough to get you out of mud and move you forward. In fact, sometimes, this can be downright toxic and add to the stuckness.
The business journey comes with bumps, curves, and pot-holes along the road. That’s inevitable, and it’s how you manage your mind when those challenges pop up that determines your ride and destination, ya know, how you sustain and scale your business income and success.
That’s why I’m excited to share ONE Question for Navigating Challenging Times Like a Pro with you in Episode 10.
Today’s question is one I’ve returned to over and over again, and the thinking and mindset behind it along with the answers it taps into has made all the difference in my clients’ and my journeys and success.
In episode 10 we jam on:
- The thinking behind this ONE question, and how this changes the entire game for you in business (and your personal life), keeps you from getting in your own way, and sets you up to navigate and overcome challenges like a pro to come out with bigger results on the other side.
- The #1 thing you need to understand that keeps you from spinning out and makes your next action step clear in any challenge.
- The kind of mindset that replaces ‘positive thinking’ and helps you run at any challenge successfully.
- The sneaky thing that makes its way into your business that needs to go asap if you want to build, grow, and scale.
- How to use this ONE question to make better decisions as a CEO.
- The best time to review what’s going on in your business (and when you want to put the blinders on) for next-level insights and results.
- What most entrepreneurs are addicted to that’s keeping them stuck and from making more money doing what they love (hint: it’s not social media!).
After you have a chance to listen, I’d be ever so grateful if you left an *honest* review.
Your reviews help put this podcast in front of more listeners, and together we can shift the narrative in the online space. Because ONE question truly can change the entire trajectory of your business and life.
As a thank you, I’ll be picking one listener who leaves a review each month to win a free coaching session. Thank you for listening and for your support!
Wishing you your version of success!