Want to book Kim for an interview or live speaking gig? Scroll below for more info!
Enrepreneur, Writer, and Coach | Success Strategist + Business Coach for high-performing, passion-driven solopreneurs and coaches |Creator of The Foundation
Kim Argetsinger is a mindset coach + business strategist with a mission to help you see what's possible and make it happen.
Through private one-on-one coaching, group coaching programs, and courses, Kim helps high-achieving, ambitious, passion-driven solopreneurs, creatives, and coaches transform their business from the inside-out so they can make more money doing what they love.
Kim holds a BA in Psychology from the University of Miami, is a Mentor Masterclass Certified Life Coach, and has been featured as an expert and coach on Today I'm Brave, The TUT Blog, The Change Blog, The Real Female Entrepreneur, Leveraged and Loving It, The Millennial Leadership Show, Her Agenda, Sexy, Soulful Success Podcast, The Ladies Coach as well as numerous additional podcasts, webinars, and interviews.
By clarifying our vision, transforming our mindset, taking strategic, inspired action, and receiving feedback, Kim believes we can all not only create the business and life we want, but continue to UPLEVEL.
Kim loves public speaking and being interviewed on the following topics:
- Mindset as it relates to being an entrepreneur and creative.
- Online business strategy.
- Inspiration and motivation for entrepreneurs and coaches.
- Success mindset and success habits.
- Productivity, procrastination, and perfectionism.
- Experience as an entrepreneur and coach, behind-the-scenes, real life stories.
- Money mindset.
Current Free Gifts
*Additional gifts available
Past Media publications and live events
- Leveraged and Loving It Podcast Interview: Common Mindset Blocks That Hold Entrepreneurs Back
- The Millennial Leadership Show Podcast Interview: How to Set Effective Boundaries
- 'Me Too' Panel Discussion: Live Event at The New Women's Space to benefit She's the First
- Spring Equinox Wisdom Circle Panel Discussion
- The Real Female Entrepreneur Podcast Interview: When This Actress Left Behind Acting to Start a Business
- The Ladies Coach Guest Blog: Revamp Your Schedule to Get More of What Matters Done
- Sexy, Soulful, Success Podcast Interview: Leadership + Success in Turbulent Times
- Today I'm Brave Guest Speaker Video
- TUT Thoughts Become Things Guest Blog: Why Self-Love Isn't Selfish: 10 Ways to Love Yourself More
- The Gratefulist Interview: How I Stop Letting Perfectionism Hold Me Back
- Her Agenda Guest Blog: How Celebrating Small Wins Can Lead to Bigger Wins and Happiness
- Folioh Port Guest Blog: Welcome to New York, Keep the Change
- Folioh Port Interview: Surrender to the Grey
- Possibility of Change Guest Blog: How the Green-Eyed Monster of Jealousy Inspired Me
- Live Event at Jill Lindsey on Common Mindset Traps for Entrepreneurs
Interested in booking Kim for an interview or live event? She'd love to hear from you!
Click here to contact Kim and please include as many details as possible.
*Please allow 48-hours for a response.